Stoneman’s inspiring story and quest to reach the highest level of racing took him to the US in 2016 where he competed in the Indy Lights Champiionship with Andretti Autosport winning the prestigious Freedom 100 race part of the 100th running of the famous Indy 500.
2017 sees Dean move to GT racing in the Blancpain Endurance series in a McLaren 650S with Strakka Racing.
Who is Dean?
– Age 26
– Lives in Southampton
– Viewed as one of the most gifted drivers of his generation
– 2010 FIA Formula 2 champion
– Ambitious, presentable and dynamic
– Brand ambassador
– Tested for Williams F1 team
– 2014 FIA GP3 vice champion
– 2015 World Series by Renault and FIA GP2
– 2016 Indy Lights with Andretti Autosport
– 2017 Blancpain Endurance with Strakka Racing